5.30.2012

Must-Have: American Apparel


Knit Bralette Top
Complete your summer outfit with this simple knit bralette top. A cropped spaghetti strap top featuring a cross-back, inside buttoning and a vintage-inspired sweetheart neckline.



 It says it all.  An item that will complete your summer look.

I love this so much, so simple, looks cosy, can make any outfit look pretty and pleasant.

I think I need this, but I've already brought a few things from AA these past months, I think I should take a breather. 



The Patterned Polyester Spandex Malibu Swimsuit





The ditzy floral and cooling cloudy swimsuit will make you stand out from any sleazy swimming pool. Although, I'm reallly liking these swimwear pants. I guess they can be casually worn underneath any outfit, as well as in the pool.



Printed Nylon Tricot High-Waist Swim Brief



2 comments:

  1. There are quite a few things I want from AA at the moment but I can't justify spending the money, or maybe I could if I had it. I like the bralette's, simple and nice.
    Have a nice day :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bralets are so plain yet lovely! i love the navy blue one x

    ReplyDelete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...