7.08.2012

Wireless Festival: The Weeknd

Yesterday I went to one of the best day festivals you could ever go to.

Wireless Festival in Hyde Park, London set up tents for acts such as Professor Green, Example, Angel, Delilah, Wiz Khalifa, The Weeknd, Labrinth, Tulisa, Rita Ora, Nero, The Dream, D'banj, Nicki Minaj and, my future hubby, Drake.

Yep, all those acts for the price of basically one of those A-list artists. The weather wasn't brilliant, but as long as you have your weelies, rain-mac and your best singing in the rain voice, you're good to go.

I was super excited to see The Weeknd, as he doesn't do that many tours, this festival was a must. I've only been a favourite of his for only some time now. But I was instantly mesmerized by his cool and seduction voice. He. Is. Amazing. Live. He sounds just as good live, actually even better, then recordings. If you haven't already heard his masterpieces, see below.

Oh yeah, and Drake was incredible. Obviously. To be frank, the sound system wasn't that good, because it is in an open space and I was a bit far away from the stage, nevertheless myself and the crowd around me rapped, sang and danced in perfect unison.

The Weeknd : image taken on instagram

2 comments:

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...