11.07.2012

Les Miserables (2012)

Yes.  The fantastic classic is coming to the cinema.  As I sat in the cinema watching the trailer, all I heard was "I dreamed a dream time gone by" and I knew what it would be about.  I must admit I haven't seen Les Mis in at the theatre, but I basically know must of the songs. Thanks to Glee, Susan Boyle and weird primary school choir lessons.

This film looks so empowering;  the cast, the singing.. definitely an Oscar nominee. I forget how much I love "I Dreamed a  Dream" ; the context of the song is so depressing but they way how the singer must sing it has to have a tone of hope within because they believed that life would be better.  Anne Hathaway does a beautiful adaptation of the song - impossible to know it's her.



youtube.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...