12.28.2012

ilovewildfox, iloveAnja

New obsession : Anja Konstantinova

Why? : Why not?

OK I'll answer better than just why not. 

1. She's super adorable, but also looks mean at the same time. (in a good way of course)

2. She's 5'4" !!!!??!?!?!  - same height as me so I'm pretty proud to say there's a successful petite model out there who's doing high end fashion; not just cheesy commercial fashion or portraits (so you can't see her proportion)

3. She Russian/Australian.

4. She's been in Vogue, and other magazines, but Vogue is all you need to know.

5. She has a lip tattoo that says 'MEOW' and a back of the neck tattoo that say 'CAT'

6. She has done a modelling editorial for Wildfox; one of the best editorials I have ever seen.  

7. She is my short hair inspiration. 

8. She rocks the bleached eyebrows so well.


I therefore announce, drum roll pleaseeee, Anja Konstantinova in Wildfox Swim!













1 comment:

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...