2.18.2013

H&M Haul - My Mother, The Secret Fashion Stylist

H&M always have this on-going sale. I normally just walk in, then walk out 'cos the mess in the sale section is horrible, cluttered and stressful.
But when you have reliable sidekick like your mother, then there's no need to panic; she'll be able to find the diamond in rough because, Mother knows best.

I'm serious. She knows my exact style. She knows I like that Biker look with a bit of girlie-ness added - which this jacket, that I brought on sale for £15 from £24.99, proves my point exact. It has that Biker and Chanel-esque look going orrnn. So, lazy me saw the jacket that my mum picked out, liked it, tried it on, then proceeded to the checkout to buy, but I got summoned back by my mother when she said "You can't just buy that! Find something else to match with that!" Her inner fashion stylist was coming out. 

I found this leopard multi-coloured print scarf that really caught my attention. It's so prettttty! I think it was £7.99 ? Bit pricey for a scarf, but ain't it a beauty?

So the moral of the story is, go shopping with your mother. She'll find items that really suit your style because she knows you better than you do, right?


H&M

1 comment:

  1. As the saying goes..Mother knows best.Cute jacket by the way.Thanks for sharing and keep posting for more.Oh! In case you would want some info on how to get rid of facial hair naturally at home, please feel free to visit my site http://www.epicarehome.com

    ReplyDelete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...