8.23.2012

Baby I got a plan, runaway as fast as you can.

Nearly the end of August. And I've only done three posts? -__- disappointed face is needed. And I don't even have an excuse for my bad blogging. Oh well!

I think it's another holdiay/get me outta here post... I definitely need some new scenery in life.

lucy-fag:

i wanna car like that

Reminds me of a scene from a Lana Del Rey song.

i really dont wanna be in this country right now

Busy street, somewhere in Asia


Who doesn't love a pretty pink sky?

cuntented:

New York City

New York City from above. 
I find it oddly interesting that everything is so perfectly structured. Boxes, squares, rectangles...
And looking at how HUGE Central Park is!?

infiniteinterior:

royal bank of canada, toronto

A bank in Toronto. Fancy, huh?

prudenceandcat:

and-all-things-nice:





um, holiday, like, now

Summer fruity tropicana chicas.


Charlotte Free (lookalike?) and that lovely pink motel

- You should know that I have an obsession with pink motels

i need a body chain

RiRi got that summer beach look going orrnn.

I’ll never forget this restaurant #lasvegas (Taken with Instagram)

Now this picture, I love it. Probably because I've taken it, but it reminds me of my holiday in Las Vegas this year in January. It was, possibly , definitely the most expensive restaurants I've ever been to. It's located in the heart of Vegas, called the Stratosphere. It's incredible. A restaurant that rotates at over 800 feet, allowing you to see all of the lights, sparkles and dazzles of Viva Las Vegas. 


Damn, I wanna get away.

But it makes me glad that I'll be gone for a few days to Manchester this weekend. I know Manchester isn't the sunniest or most thrilling places in the world. But I love it. I reminds me of my home town London, only half the size. And all my family members up there are the loveliest people, ever.
It's the only place in the UK, other than London, that I know and visit the most in the UK.
Gutted Manchester Uni don't do the course that I want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...