8.02.2012

Back To Braces

Braces are back. Really? I don't know if I'd actually be able to pull this one off, but I'll like to see this on the models or real fashionistas.

I remember when I used to wear braces with neon blue skinny jeans, pink Nike top and multi-coloured hearts on a blue hoodie from Primark. And, I thought I looked good. I guess I could get a picture of me wearing this... But every organ in me will cringe to the fullest that I would not be able to even type this post. Ok, bit extreme, but it would be embarrassing.  

Reading September issue of Elle with Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley, there were sections of must wear for A/W. Braces caught my eye because I still have them in my draw, but thinking how could I wear them? Maybe wear them something like these two lovelies:

Or maybe it's just them that makes braces look super cool.



Hit, or miss?

2 comments:

  1. wow. the outfits are amazing *-* find your blog very good and interesting <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could so pull them off!! great post xx

    ReplyDelete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...