9.17.2012

LDR for H&M


When I was looking through my recent Elle magazine I froze when I finally saw a printed version of Lana Del Rey for H&M. Then I froze again yesterday when I saw her commercial for H&M. She sings 'Blue Velvet' in her signature style, like melting icing.

I don't know when H&M are realising this collection, but the day it does, I'll be there. Fo sure.

Also, yesterday I heard the full version of 'Damn You'. I remember when I was on Tumblr, I heard a 30 second snippet of the song. At the end of the clip I was nearly in tears because I wanted more. The song matched exactly what happened to me that night. Lying down in my room at 3am replaying and replaying the 30 second long clip.
It's such a simple song. Repeated verses and choruses. Sounds like a song that was made in a day on a cheap digital music software. But it's the simplicity that entices me.



(youtube, my own picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...