10.26.2012

Long time no see

I'm so sorry. I have neglected you all.

I think it has been because I have been overwhelmed by the unexpected enormous workload from school. I seem to have no proper free time anymore. And when I do, it would be on Tumblr. Only because it's one click of a button and there, reblogged.

But I on tumblr it's more of rant blogging and drooling over models and such. On blogspot there's more of an individuality and every single blog is SO different. More of a chance to express anything on your mind and you won't find the exact post twice. < a big problem on tumblr.

So, I will be posting more on here. I'm trying to do Thursday, Friday and Sunday posts. Not just when I feel like it because knowing me, I wouldn't stick to it.

Also! There's so much stuff to blog about and share with you. Firstly, I've turned the big 1-8. Living in the UK being 18 means there's so much freedom and you're definitely no longer a child anymore.
This means that I'd probably be going out more, not just parties, but clubs and bars. Therefore I want to introduce London nightlife to the blog. YAY SO SOPHISTICATED. Haha. Annnnddd if I go out more it means I'd be taking photos.... on my new Nikon D3100 (the perfect birthday present from my mummy) !!! I'm so excited because I've never had an SLR and I know how much fun I'll have. I also got a Diana Mini, so when the film gets developed... Up on here it'll be!

Umm, I think that's it so far...........

There's other things, but I'll just blog about it in due time.

Love y'all

Kara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...