2.11.2012

I want a pet snake

Simple. I want a pet snake.

Buttt... I don't want to feed it dead mice. That's just disgusting. I love the way how it feels; all scaly yet so smooth. I love the ranges of colours they come in. Ahh, the Albino Burmese Python! What a true beauty.


The fact that so many people are scared of them excites me even more.

You only have to feed them at the most twice a week! Apparently they can live longer than 20yrs... Can I handle it for that long? And is there enough space in my room for such a lengthy animal that twists and squeezes through and in the corners and cupboards of my room?





Maybe not..

(google, tumblr)

2 comments:

  1. it would be pretty cool! snakey snake snake snake, they are so beautiful. get a snail instead x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh your snail is adorable! but i just really want to stroke snake skin all day.

      xxx

      Delete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...