2.05.2012

TattTattTatt

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with tattoos, but I do store the ones I like under my 'I Like' file on my laptop.


"Well it's my time coming, I'm not afraid to die"

Also one of my favourite Jeff Buckley lyric.
Tattooed on Frances Bean Cobain



Recently loving in between breast tattoos. They are in a strange but attractive place that can be discreet, sometimes.



Definitely one of my favourite Rihanna tattoos. I guess there's a true meaningful message to it, but it just looks pretty cool to me.



I saw many people, when I went to Thailand, with numerous Buddhist symbols as tattoos. This, Gao Yard, is one of my favourites, you can even see the tiny dots on the skin.


(google, tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...