2.04.2012

Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Kinda felt sorry for my postman carrying this to my door, "This is a heavyy packet this is!" 
The first time I laid my eyes on this, 'Bible', I let a yelp and quickly flicked through the book trying to balance it on one hand - an epic struggle. 
My two favourite people collaborating together to create a masterpiece of pictures of craziness, creativity, inspiration and quirkiness. 
A best buy for a night to read while you're snowed in.




(photos taken by Instagram [karamb])

2 comments:

  1. this does look pretty awesome I must say, tempting. nice post sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!! The greatest book EVER!!!!!!! Super lucky fellow monster! :D PAWS UP!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...