3.09.2012

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012

Again, (luckily) in textiles I'm studying another fashion designer that I actually liked. Previously I did Givenchy Couture and Mary Katrantzou. Now, I'm doing Vivienne Westwood and Dolce & Gabbana. 

So fun and interesting!

I love it that I can talk about what really inspires me, not just constant research about different materials and fabrics and materials and fabrics and fabrics and materials and, oh yeah, more materials!

At this moment I'm doing research on how Dolce & Gabbana use ancient historical materials and designs, but creates it into a modern beauty. The meeting of romantic Baroque Italy with the 21st Century woman.

For instance opulent lace material would be used as a mini-skirt or a see-through top showing underwear underneath; but done in the most tasteful way.










Dolce & Gabbana, at their finest.

x

(style.com)

5 comments:

  1. Love D&G! So inspirational

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those shoes are fabulous and I love D&G, great compilation hun!! Your blog is great. I am now following you, please check out my blog comment and follow if you'd like. I'd appreciate it :) xx

    www.dressmecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything from this collection.
    OMG, I want those shoes.

    By the way, thank you very much for your sweet
    comments. I'm so flattered :-)
    Would you like following each other on GFC?

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last the most, and that shoes are so bold!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love these golden ornaments but i still can't find any clothes with it atm, grr! i love this sort of print! xx lovely blog btw :-)

    ReplyDelete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...