3.03.2012

ELLE April 2012: The Olsens










I was so excited when I saw my ELLE subscription delivered by post and squeezed through the letter box.  I didn't have an idea who was on the cover.  So the sound I made when I found out that The Olsens were on the cover was quite an ear piercing cry.

It's funny to think that when I was so young they were such a child-star love of mine. Now, 10 years and more on, I still can't get enough of them. 

Their deer caught in headlights eyes, unbrushed bleached hair, dark and layered sense of style makes them such a fashion influence of mine. 

They can never leave their uber stylish Manhattan apartments without looking like they have stepped off the runway from a sombre artistic collection, and also without their Starbucks beverage.

I think they are every style lover's inspiration. 

How can you not love them!


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scans! I loved them as a child as well, my twinsis and I saw them as out big examples:p

    xx
    Check out my Stylish Confessions! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought they were awesome! Even more now that they are so beautiful!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've loved the Olsens since I was 9 or 10 - they are so inspirational :)
    xx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they have their sense of style totally lost, sorry haha
    Wait you in my blog if you want we can follow each other!
    xx

    diorblessyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them for about 13 years or so.. they have a very own style :)

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...