3.13.2012

My French Style Icône


Je t'aime, Francoise Hardy

Today I had to do a presentation in French about French speaking singers. 
I love listening to french music even though most of time I'm only understanding half of what they're saying.

This is her most favourite song, Tous Les Garcons. 
It's about the girls and boys her age all walk around happy and cheerful, but she doesn't. Because nobody who wants or to love her.
At first you would think it's a really pleasant song, especially if you don't understand French, but deep down the beautiful light hearted singer has a deeper meaning.

She dresses so effortlessly and casual chic. I'm in absolute love with her hair; the feathered fringe, her make-up; dark black top liner cat eyed and her smile; so pretty and sincere. 

I would admit that our styles are quite similar, I can't leave my house without my eye-liner and I too have the same style of hair...

Except for the clothes, she has a much more Parisian chic than me.

 
 
 
Slightly reminds me of Alexa Chung

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white pictures of her!!

    http://www.lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know her, the song you've posted sounds good, it's one of those movie songs :)

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pick!! I am studying French too and I love it :)

    commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...