6.14.2012

HBD MKA!

Happy 26th Birthday Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen!

How do they manage to always dress effortlessly glamorous and edgy? I do not know. They just know fashion inside and out.  I've loved them for nearly all my life. I wish them a happy birthday and  wish for many many years off awing and lusting over their style.

I even have a separate folder of all the images I love of them saved over the years; editorials, street style and red carpets, you name it. There's probably more of these images below, but had to limit it to 30. And I didn't want to do an Olsen spam.. so instead I made a collage.

Lots of love xx

LONG LIVE THE TWINS OF FASHION




These are probably my favourite pics of them, what's yours?? 


(olsenanonymous , tumblr, style.com) 

(collage made on photovisi.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...