4.02.2012

How much is too much denim?

The Question is:

How much is too much denim?


Ok, so below I've got two denim items. Don't get me wrong. I have been out with four items of denim! Denim shirt, denim jacket, denim jeans AND a denim ruck sack. It's obvious to say that I love denim, but I think I sometimes go overboard. So looking at these pictures, with only two items of denim - would you say it's enough... or more?






RiRi, my only recent style icon, has gotten away with wearing prominent denim. She is doing the definition of overload of denim. One shirt, another shirt wrapped around the waist; then pulled through the shorts, and studded denim shorts. 






Total originality or total madness?


4 comments:

  1. new follower, love your blog :)
    denim's cool as long as it isn't exact same shades paired together.
    love your blog by the way.

    xx-Spunky

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never wear too much denim!
    loving this look :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed with bravegrrl! bring on the denim!

    ReplyDelete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...