4.23.2012

Rain rain, go away.

It's been two weeks of constant rain. Eternal rain. I can't explain the amount of times I have been drying my shoes on the radiator. Hopefully this means that the weather will be nicer and drier after this. If not... well, I would just have to spend my days pretending that I am in these places.







"When I wake up in the morning, love. And the sunlight hurts my eyes. And something without warning, love. Bears heavy on my mind


Then I look at you. And the world's alright with me. Just one look at you. And I know it's gonna be. A lovely day. 

Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day"

- Bill Withers: Lovely Day



That song has been in my head allll month.




1 comment:

  1. These photos are amazing!! Wish I was there too :)
    It's been super rainy over here and now there's a cold front!! WTH!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...