4.09.2012

My future babies.

Black studded Lita boots.
You will be mine

I know they don't cost a bomb however they are not the normal price of what I buy shoes. I just simply need to save up. Simples. I know they will look stunning with each and every outfit I wear and add that punkiness edgy look. They are colossal high, and I'm pretty sure that if I miss a step - I would break my neck. I know they won't be appropriate for every special occasion. Regardless, they are a must have.


They're so hawt!



3 comments:

  1. ugh!! Yes! Def a must have!! I totally get you about saving up cause usually my shoes arent over $100.. Hope you reach your goal!! These are amazing!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted these for such a long time!
    they're gonna be my graduation gift to myself !
    xx-Spunky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely a must have. And Lita's are so easy to walk in.. surprisingly so. Still.. don't squat..

    Thanks so much for the comment. Made my day :) Nice knowing people bother to read the crap I blurt out, haha.

    xxL.

    ReplyDelete

why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...